antara realiti dan fantasi, sebuah ceritera adaptasi dari realiti menjadi fantasi. kebenaran atau kepalsuan, anda tentukan.
RSS

Monday, May 3, 2010

100th post

I love writing. Just about anything. But I don't think I am good at it. I'm not good at grammar. See, now I am not sure whether what I am writing right now is correct or wrong. My housemates are speaking English Language - because 3 of them are going to have MUET Test over this weekend. Speaking of MUET, I haven't take mine, because I don't think that I am ready for this semester and I don't know whether I am going to continue my degree right after this, or not. Yes I understand that it is valid for a few years, but still, I don't know if I want to choose UiTM, or not.

I am very lucky to be in UiTM, but I think Azhan is much luckier to be in KLiUC. But still, I'm happy being here. Thanks to people around, homies, friends, best friends, classmates, family for giving the support to me. Better yet, I don't know if I could struggle for degree right after this.

I need a job. I mean, I really need a job, for money. Money kills people. Money is killing me. And yes, I have my own plan for my own future. I would love to have a perfect life. I really want to buy what I really liked. I have my future. I don't like people to stop me from doing what I want.

For now, I don't know whether I want to do my internship in KL or in Penang. I want to do in KL because I want to continue working right after my diploma. I want to save some money for me to get a City Guide license. I want to be a tour guide for a few years before I can continue my studies in Business Admin.

I also thought of pursuing my studies in Event Management. If I choose this plan, means I will continue my studies right after my diploma. Where? I don't even have the answer.

People, this is my future we are talking about. My career. This is about me. It's not like you are going to feed me in the future!

I want to buy a house, for me and my parents. I will and I want to stay with them. I want to buy a car for myself. Yes I know I already have PJA, still I want to have my dream car. A dream house. A dream career. Are you the one who is going to give it all to me? NO!

Speaking about career. I want to be a tour guide. I want to be a radio DJ. I want to be a TV Host. I want to be a business woman. I want to be a..oh that's it. DON'T DARE TO LAUGH !

Yes it has been in my dream to be a DJ, or a TV Host.

I want it and I will work out on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment