antara realiti dan fantasi, sebuah ceritera adaptasi dari realiti menjadi fantasi. kebenaran atau kepalsuan, anda tentukan.
RSS

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Favorite

Favoritism. Favorite. Peberet. Kesukaan.

World English Dictionary
favourite or  ( US ) favorite  (ˈfeɪvərɪt, ˈfeɪvrɪt, ˈfeɪvərɪt, ˈfeɪvrɪt)
 
adj
1. ( prenominal ) most liked; preferred above all others   



I won't list what's my favourite, and what's not.

Because favourite is defined as most like, most preferred, among all others.

What I like and what I prefer may vary from time to time. I might not like what I'm liking right now all the time, or I might not be preferring to have what I loved to have in the future.

My all time favourite, InsyaAllah, How I Met Your Mother, I can watch them over and over again without getting bored.





No comments:

Post a Comment